As Energy prices continue to impact our member’s ability to deliver critical services and support, Procurement Australia continues to support all of our members through our comprehensive Energy portfolio.
If your Energy contract expires in 2023 or 2024, and you would like to find out more about how our Fixed Price, Fixed Term Electricity and Gas Tender will benefit your organisation, please contact us where our Energy experts will provide you with the Tender event details and market approach to secure Energy pricing until 2026.
The tender will address Gas, Electricity and Public Lighting categories for both small-market and large-market requirements. Members have the discretion to participate in any one category, any combination of categories or the total requirement.
Member benefits - Fixed Price, Fixed Term Electricity and Gas Tender / Contract
The benefits of aggregated contracts are many, and by taking part in this collaborative event, you will be positioning your organisation to take advantage of contract elements we believe that our members are unlikely to receive individually.
Benefits of the collaborative contract include;
- Traditional procurement methodology for energy contracts
- Secure pricing until 2026
- Procurement Australia competitively tenders for this requirement free of charge
- Green Power is available for those who wish to pursue this option
- Dedicated call centre and account management infrastructure in place to service member requirements
Should you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact your Relationship Manager.