Maintenance & Asset Management Solutions
If you need Asset tracking, building maintenance or reliable and qualified tradesmen, such as electricians, handymen, painters, etc we have a one-stop facilities maintenance program for everything you need to keep your organisation’s facilities in great shape. Procurement Australia membership and the market-leading online platform we use, will give you instant access to asset data and maintenance programs, that will not only save you time and money, you will also gain from Procurement Australia’s many years of experience and expertise.
Take the headache out of finding reliable tradesmen – when you need them – for all jobs big and small. Facilities maintenance becomes quick, easy and efficient with ready access to accredited professionals around Australia, via an ‘Online Ticketing Portal’ or direct telephone link; thanks to our strategic partnership with Development Construction Facility Maintenance (DCFM).
- Think of Procurement Australia as an extension of your Asset Tracking & Management Database team that will allow you on-call insights into your property portfolio any time of the day.
- Think of Procurement Australia as an extension of your procurement team, working behind the scenes for you with DCFM to ensure the best possible value and service.
- Procurement Australia provides additional support and monitoring to ensure your jobs are done properly, hassle-free.
- Keep your organisation’s facilities professionally maintained, from small repair jobs to comprehensive maintenance management services, with the security of service guarantees.
- Find all the tradesmen you need in one convenient place: building, handyman, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, carpet laying, vinyl flooring and more.
- Easy, efficient property maintenance, with one contact and one invoice for all services.
- You have the reassurance of all tradesmen being fully vetted, accredited, licensed and insured, and have appropriate clearance to work with children and vulnerable adults.
Why buy with Procurement Australia?
- Procurement Australia gives you better control and visibility, with one central contact for all maintenance jobs and invoices.
- Procurement Australia enables you to control everything from your office: once off emergency repairs, reactive services as well as planned maintenance and projects
- Procurement Australia’s partnership with DCFM means you always receive sound advice from experienced property maintenance professionals, who understand the specific needs of organisations .
- Procurement Australia enables ready scalability of the number of tradespeople you need, and the maintenance jobs you need done, without any fear of locked-in contracts.
- Procurement Australia simplifies maintenance management with streamlined processes and tradesmen that get the job done properly the first time.
- Procurement Australia delivers confidence and security that you’re getting a fair-deal, with access to exclusive Member pricing and guaranteed job quality.
Our Facility Management solutions deliver:
Enjoy the convenience of procuring all facilities management services, including all emergency, reactive, maintenance and projects - big and small, all in one place.
DCFM is our trusted partner in facilities management, and has more than 70 years' service experience. DCFM principles have a long history of property maintenance across all industries, with a strong focus on serving the not-for-profit sector.
We pass on to you the value of our long-standing relationship with DCFM, which means you benefit from preferential service, escalation support and exclusive not-for-profit pricing. DCFM Technicians are located in all states and territories around Australia, so we'll serve your NFP regardless of location.
All DCFM jobs carry a service guarantee for complete confidence, with easy client sign-off for satisfactory completion of the job.
Enjoy one simplified invoice for the entire job, with maintenance reporting customised to your needs. DCFM generates an invoice on completion of each job, which is then emailed to you for processing.
Proactive and Cost-effective Property Maintenance
Make property maintenance even more efficient with our authorisation process that allows clients to request emergency services, book routine or programmed maintenance, capped at authorised maximum costs according to your requirements.
The partner that helps us deliver this solution:
Your partners in procurement success
The Procurement Australia team is here to help you achieve your procurement goals, meet your deadlines and deliver exceptional outcomes.
Join the Procurement Australia family
Interested in becoming a member of Procurement Australia?
We’d love to have you onboard.